MSN Add New Tools To AdCenter
Optimize your campaign with the adCenter Add-in for Excel 2007
The adCenter Add-in is a keyword research and optimization tool in beta testing at the moment. Based in Excel (only operates on Excel 07) it includes the Ad Intelligence model, which enables you to:
- Easily and quickly build out or expand keyword lists.
- Effectively plan keyword strategy based relevance, cost history, volume, demographics, geography, and more.
- Forecast monthly and daily keyword impressions and future trends.
Microsoft adCenter now provides daily budgeting options for your campaigns with a maximum monthly budget.
You can set a daily budget target by following these easy steps:
Go to the Pricing page (for a new campaign) or Keywords tab (for an existing campaign).
1. In the drop-down list next to the Campaign budget box, select per day.
2. In the Campaign budget box, type your daily target amount.
3. In the Maximum monthly budget box, type the maximum amount you want to spend each month.
Additional articles on MSN adCenter:
1. Importing Campaigns into AdCenter
2.Writing Compelling Retail Ad Copy
3. Increasing MSN Quality Score