Top List of Search Marketing Associations ~ Search Marketing and Internet Marketing Blog Online

Top List of Search Marketing Associations



Not a day goes by when I don't hear the statement "I wish there were more organizations that helped increase my SEM knowledge". Ok, maybe I don't hear that exact statement but I would say that statement sums up the on-going need of our industry. There are far too few certifications and 'formal' SEM organizations out there that promote knowledge expansion and provide resources to the SEM community.

Luckily for you (and me!) Lee Oden over at Online Marketing Blog has done a lot of the research for us and collected a quite comprehensive list of Regional Search Marketing Associations! I hope you find one in your backyard!

In the interest of developing a good list of search and interactive marketing organizations, I am posting this list of interactive and search marketing organizations as well as a few organized meetups. If you are aware of others, please leave a note and URL in the comments. I’ll review and add them to the list.


No comments: