To follow up on my last post regarding the possible spam implications of building links through blog commenting I thought I might share a few resources for actually finding 'do-follow' blogs to aid in your link building efforts. Please note, I am not encouraging you to SPAM! Rather, comment only at blogs are relevant and in which you can add something useful the conversation.
So, on with the tips!
- Subscribe to ‘No Nofollow’ feed;
- Use this tip by SlightlyShadySeo.
- Search Engine for DoFollow Blogs
- 10 Easy Links in the next 50 Minutes
- The Do Follow Blog Directory
- Free Link Search Tool
- Free .edu Links
- Use Link Diagnosis tool to find competitor's 'do-follow' links