If your account has been affected by this new pricing model, you probably recieved an e-mail at some point that looked like this:
Subject line: Alert Notification: Keywords Pending InactivationSo, if you are still unclear about how your minimum bids are set for Yahoo's Sponsored Search, a free webinar for advertisers will be held on Thursday, May 29, to help you understand the change.
Minimum bid requirements have increased for [account name].
Some of your active Sponsored Search keywords will soon become inactive.
Review bids now.
The webinar will:
- Walk you through the changes associated with the pricing update
- Provide an overview of new account features and functionality
- Share best practices for keyword and ad quality management
- Present sample scenarios of how your account might be affected
- Offer best practices for working with minimum bids
Click here to go to the webinar registration pages. First-time webinar registrants will need to create a password of between 4 and 32 characters. If you are unable to attend either webinar, an archive of the webinar will be available in Yahoo's Help Center.